Gromit comes home to Bristol!
Are you one of the millions of Gromit-hunters who enjoyed our award-winning Gromit Unleashed trail? Then you'll be excited to hear that we've brought some of the most popular pooches from 2013 back to Bristol for a special exhibition this summer!
You can now find 18 of the original Gromit sculptures inside our flagship store at The Mall at Cribbs Causeway until 4th September. This is the very first time these pooches have been on public display together since the Gromit Unleashed trail, so don’t miss out on this exciting chance to see them reunited!
The full exhibition line-up is:
• Gromit Lightyear by Pixar Animation Studios
• Newshound by Wallace & Gromit creator Nick Park CBE
• Poetry in Motion by Joanna Lumley OBE
• Oops A Daisy by Diarmuid Gavin
• Butterfly by Philip Treacy MBE
• Antique Rose by Cath Kidston
• Lancelot by fashion designer Sir Paul Smith
• Doodles by Simon’s Cat creator Simon Tofield
• Stat’s The Way To Do It, Lad
• Sir Gromit of Bristol
• Ship Shape and Bristol Fashion
After the Gromit Unleashed auction in 2013, all 80 Gromits went to new homes across the UK and around the world, and we’re very grateful to the owners who have generously allowed for their Gromit to return for this special exhibition.
Some of the sculptures featured may not be on public show again, so come along and rediscover your favourites while you can!
See you there Gromit fans!
The Gromit Unleashed: Homecoming Exhibition runs until Sunday 4th September at our flagship store at The Mall at Cribbs Causeway, Bristol. Get directions here.
Opening hours are 9.30am to 9pm Monday to Friday, 9am to 8pm on Saturday and 10.30am to 5pm on Sunday.
It is free to enter, with a suggested £2 entry donation to The Grand Appeal, the Bristol Children’s Hospital charity.